「病假」,「事假」,「年假」英文怎麼說?

馬上周五,大家已經辛苦工作一周,

你今年的年假休完了嗎?

要知道病假,年假,事假的英文都不一樣

今天就來教你最全「請假」英文!

病假

- I'd like to ask for a sick leave.

我想請病假

- All right, ask Lily to look after your work.

好的,讓莉莉接手一下你的工作

- Are you OK, Jim? Why were you absent from the meeting this morning?

Jim,為什麼你缺席早上的會議了?

- Oh,I caught a terrible cold. I've got a headache, a sore throat, a runny nose and even a fever.

Advertisements

哦,我得了重感冒,頭疼,嗓子啞了,流鼻涕甚至有點發燒

事假

- Hey Judy, I got some family issues I need to take off tomorrow.

您好,Judy,我家裡有一些事情,我明天想請個假

- Okay, fill the request form in.

好的,你填寫一下請假單

- Jenny, my best friend is getting married this Wednesday.

珍妮,我最好的朋友周三結婚

- Fill in an absence form, and I will sign it.

填一張請假申請單,我給你簽字

年假

- Sir, I want to ask for leave for five days. Here is the request form.

Advertisements

先生,我想向您請5天的假期。這是我的請假申請表

- Let me see your form.

讓我看一下你的申請表

- How many vacation days do you have?

你有多少帶薪假期?

- I have two weeks paid vacation.

我有兩周帶薪假

了解更多實用英文!

微信公眾號搜索「華爾街英語」

Advertisements

你可能會喜歡